Friday, September 26, 2008

There are some things in life...UPDATE

So, thankfully, everything has turned out as well as it could have and everyone is breathing a large sigh of relief. I don't remember the last time I completely lost control of my emotions like I did with this scare.

My wife has dictated that we should never have to receive calls like that from my parents ever again :-). Way too hard to handle.

In my last post, I said I would tell you what to do in situations like this. To tell you the truth, I really focused on daily life, going to my Son's football games, going out with friends, riding my motorcycle, having dinner with my wife, etc... All of this helped put the problem in perspective and allowed me to see and accept all possible outcomes. As stated before, thankfully, it turned out as well as it could have and life goes on.

Stay positive, take things as they come and with a grain of salt.

No comments: