Sunday, April 12, 2009

Personal saying

"Life is a set of logical inevitabilities. It is not an uphill battle as some would have us believe. Evolution happens because it's easy." --- Me

So, I wrote that and mentioned it to one of my friends who quickly responded by asking who said that. I told him I did and was a little turned off by the question. Then I thought I could take it as a compliment but it got me thinking...did I really say it or did I subconsciously use something someone else said?

So, if you've heard it before let me know. A part or the whole quote, even if it's close, I'd like know.

8 comments:

Mr. Fuccioni said...

I said that...remember? Good to see a post bro-in-law.

Camel said...

nice slide show, were you really in Alaska in 08? (did I know that and forgot?....you know I am getting old).

Camel

Tim Anderson said...

Yep, you knew that and we met up for dinner...duh.

alaskan camel said...

Age sucks

alaskan camel said...

Sullivans.....baby bathrobe...its all coming back to me....

Tim Anderson said...

Gotta lay off the smokes man, I told you they were bad for you :-)

alaskan camel said...

Yo,
I have been trying to get ahold of you guys but no one ever answers or calls back. Give me a call when you get a chance.

Jim

Tim Anderson said...

Seriously, you need to call my cell if you're going to get a hold of me. I'll send it to your gmail account. We've been extremely busy for the past month.