Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Great Smoking Debate

Gonna make this quick...I'm pro smoking legislation and I have many reasons for that but rather than spelling them out here I'll point you to another blog that may have the definitive discussion on the subject. Ryan (arclightzero) at http://arclightzero.wordpress.com/ (Pro Patria) was kind enought to endulge me in a smoking debate. Read it in it's entirety here http://arclightzero.wordpress.com/2007/12/27/ryan-vs-the-anti-smoking-movement/

Now, Ryan, alaskancamel, WAstatesmoker, myself and others had quite the discussion on the recent rash of smoking bans. I have point out that Ryan's views are quite conservative but we won't fault him for that. Aside from a few of the posts, the debate was very well thought out and though it's quite long we all held our ground and refrained from the typical name calling and swearing that so plagues these types of debates.

Anyway, it's a good read. Read it and post any comments you have there or here.

No comments: